E Rated Fuses
E rated fuses are general purpose, low amperage current limiting fuses.
The E rating defines the melting time current characteristic of the fuse and permits electrical interchangeability of fuses with the same E rating.
These fuses offer a high level of fault current interruption in a self-contained non-venting package which can be mounted indoors or in an enclosure.
- Voltage Ratings up to 38KV
- All clip centers, all diameters
- Up to 1,250 Amps @ 5KV
- General Purpose/Full Range Versions
- Sealed Version for Hazardous Locations
- Hookeye Option for Ampgard Starters
- DIN Style High Voltage Fuses
- British Standard Fuses
- North American R Rated Fuses
- Bolt-in Style for GE Limitamp Fuses
- North American E Rated Fuses
- Potential Transformer Fuses
- Capacitor Fuses
- NX Style Fuses
- Amp Trap E Rated Fuses PDF
To check stock or to place an order:
Contact us at 918.665.6888