R Rated Fuses
R-rated fuses are current-limiting, high interrupting rating fuses intended for the short-circuit protection of medium voltage motors and motor controllers.
R-rated fuses are back up fuses that have a minimum interrupting rating, and must be coordinated with overload relays in combination motor starters. The motor starter manufacturer generally specifies the R-rated fuse size.
- Voltage Ratings up to 8.25KV
- All clip centers
- Sealed versions for Hazardous Locations
- Hookeye options for Ampgard Starters
- Interchangeability with other fuse brands
- DIN Style High Voltage Fuses
- British Standard Fuses
- North American R Rated Fuses
- Bolt-in Style for GE Limitamp Fuses
- North American E Rated Fuses
- Potential Transformer Fuses
- Capacitor Fuses
- NX Style Fuses
24 hour emergency service is available.
Contact us at 918.665.6888